REDHA

REDHA

ALLAH

ALLAH

KITA

KITA

CARI

CARI

Pesan kakak..

08 September 2008


" Go with god. I'm thinking of how wonderful the world is if I could build up you to be a strong and a wiseyoung lady in KMK. Really, I'm proud of you my sis. Your effort is very valuable and it can change the world to be a better place to live. Support with biah solehah that you also should struggle for. Oh If I couldbe by your side to support you with full strength... But then the reality is we should walk in our own situation and position. Therefore what I could say is GO WITH GOD. GO WITH GOD MY SISTER. aljihadu sabiluna. Allahuakbar!!! "

kak ika
06 Sept 2008

1 comments:

محمد يادي بن عبدالله said...

Syukran jazilan... Salam ukhwahfillah...

September 8, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails